vgedit is a Video Game text Editor for the Switch. It has basic file browsing functionality (SD card only) and allows text files to be edited directly using either the touch screen or a controller.
Pressing Plus will save the file, Minus will close it. Hitting A brings up the keyboard and B will be either delete or backspace depending on which mode you are in (when keyboard is up (insert mode), it's backspace, in the overview mode it's delete
- Open, edit, and save files on SD
- Touch screen controls for quickly viewing documents
- Select multiple characters with L/R
- Basic copy and paste support
- Add hex editor
- Allow file/folder creation
- better support for files with large lines
- better support for very large files
- vertical text selection
- undo/redo system
Que novedades incluye la versión 2.0.1
- Small bugfix to not move the cursor while holding a directional button with the on-screen keyboard up.