That will allow you to easily download free all Nintendo Switch games directly to your device without a PC.
The games come with the abilities to play online, but the risk of ban is immediate, so do not play online.
Powered by Tinfoil.
Que novedades incluye la versión 6.0.1a
- Stability enhancements
- Bugfixes (we highly reccommend to update to this version)
- Added built-in updater (located in the Options tab)
- Fixed a copypaste folder bug where it would past the foldername twice
- Fixed overclocking in title mod
- Added samba (windows file share) support. Syntax is smb://user:password@host/share/
- Added ability to re-arrange locations.
- Fixed USBHDD.
- Included auto-install-forwarder and blocked applet mode due to memory constraints.
- Added shutdown screen so you can safely exit the application from title mode.
- Added support for "blocked" NSZ installation.
- Automatically resets required version upon install and after uninstalling an update
- Blocked the installation of all modified DLC and Updates with no way to bypass.
- Improved rendering performance.
- Fixed bug that allowed users to install 9.0 encrypted titles on lower firmwares.
- Disabled remembering "standard crypto" option to prevent users from leaving that enabled.
- Input is now accepted from all controllers, not just player one.
- Fixed an issue with the SSL cert that was preventing Asus router users from accessing the shop
- Added NSZs for all games as first download option
- More mirrors added for all files
- Normalized volume for all songs
Installation: Extract and copy all contents to the root of your SD, launch tinfoil.nro. Reboot your console. Deleting any older /tinfoil folder (if you have any) is recommended.
- Opening Album will open the vanilla AMS hbl.
- Opening Album while holding L will open Mercury.