That will allow you to easily download free all Nintendo Switch games directly to your device without a PC.
The games come with the abilities to play online, but the risk of ban is immediate, so do not play online.
Powered by Tinfoil.
- Delete any old tinfoil folder (backup your options.json in case you have some configuration you want to keep) and uninstall any old forwarder, including the hbg one.
- Extract the zip, copy the contents to the root of your SD card.
- Open Tinfoil Installer.nro. Press Yes and reboot your console.
Important: This version installs to NAND in order to make everything much faster. That's why the KIP is needed.
Que novedades incluye la versión 8.1.0 r16
- Only for users that are unable to receive the OTA updates over tinfoil (You should see "R16" on the bottom right corner during the first 3 seconds after launching tinfoil)
- Fixed usbfs and other misc bugs (including the timeout bug)
- Fixed some gdrive issues.
- NUT requires reinstallation of USB drivers (if you use USB). Same process as before but the device name changed. A driver installer application is included for Windows users.
- Uninstall the previous forwarder, if it is present, before installing 8.0.
- Only works on the latest version of Atmosphere and SX OS. If your console will not boot after installing the kip, then your Atmosphere is too old.
- Misc Fixes.
- This version installs to NAND in order to make everything much faster. That's why the KIP is needed!
- Misc fixes.
- Fixed some gdrive issues.
- This application does not work with Kosmos or Hekate. If you receieve an error trying to load the application, please uninstall Kosmos and Hekate and use vanilla Atmosphere or SX OS.
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Misc fixes
- Added Retroarch ROM launching
- Changed game save backup format to store game saves in zip files (much faster syncs to gdrive).
- Disabled sleep when backing up all game saves.
- Added ability to set comments on game save files.
- Added "Parental Mode" for filtering content and features for young children.
- Improved gdrive support.
- General font and translation improvements.
- Added option to preload icons.
- Added Help section.
- Added "Recommended" section.
- Fixed issue writing to gdrive (requires NUT/SXSERVER update)
- Fixed issue creating dropbox directories
- Fixed issue not being able to b-button-exit when using title override instead of forwarder
- Removed tickets window
- Fixed occasional crash when trying to install games that have corrupted metadata
- Added more political messages
- Fixed bug where update cache was never cleared. Manually delete sdmc:/switch/tinfoil/cache/ to upgrade using the built in installer (6.10 and earlier)
- Added support for 9.1.0
- Moved all DLC language packs to their own location to prevent this from happening. Disabled by default.
- The zip includes latest vanilla atmosphere (0.10.1-71b220a4) + sigpatches + cheats disabled by default.
This version is the same as the latest one but it includes the latest vanilla atmosphere (0.10.1-71b220a4) + sigpatches + cheats disabled. Old atmosphere fork is not needed anymore because of the recent atmosphere improvements. It fixes all the crashes that people were getting on this same version of tinfoil.
- Stability enhancements
- Bugfixes (we highly reccommend to update to this version)
- Added built-in updater (located in the Options tab)
- Fixed a copypaste folder bug where it would past the foldername twice
- Fixed overclocking in title mod
- Added samba (windows file share) support. Syntax is smb://user:password@host/share/
- Added ability to re-arrange locations.
- Fixed USBHDD.
- Included auto-install-forwarder and blocked applet mode due to memory constraints.
- Added shutdown screen so you can safely exit the application from title mode.
- Added support for "blocked" NSZ installation.
- Automatically resets required version upon install and after uninstalling an update
- Blocked the installation of all modified DLC and Updates with no way to bypass.
- Improved rendering performance.
- Fixed bug that allowed users to install 9.0 encrypted titles on lower firmwares.
- Disabled remembering "standard crypto" option to prevent users from leaving that enabled.
- Input is now accepted from all controllers, not just player one.
- Fixed an issue with the SSL cert that was preventing Asus router users from accessing the shop
- Added NSZs for all games as first download option
- More mirrors added for all files
- Normalized volume for all songs