That will allow you to easily download free all Nintendo Switch games directly to your device without a PC.
The games come with the abilities to play online, but the risk of ban is immediate, so do not play online.
Powered by Tinfoil.
Que novedades incluye la versión 7.0.1b
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Misc fixes
- Added Retroarch ROM launching
- Changed game save backup format to store game saves in zip files (much faster syncs to gdrive).
- Disabled sleep when backing up all game saves.
- Added ability to set comments on game save files.
- Added "Parental Mode" for filtering content and features for young children.
- Improved gdrive support.
- General font and translation improvements.
- Added option to preload icons.
- Added Help section.
- Added "Recommended" section.
- Fixed issue writing to gdrive (requires NUT/SXSERVER update)
- Fixed issue creating dropbox directories
- Fixed issue not being able to b-button-exit when using title override instead of forwarder
- Removed tickets window
- Fixed occasional crash when trying to install games that have corrupted metadata
- Added more political messages
- Fixed bug where update cache was never cleared. Manually delete sdmc:/switch/tinfoil/cache/ to upgrade using the built in installer (6.10 and earlier)
- Added support for 9.1.0
- Moved all DLC language packs to their own location to prevent this from happening. Disabled by default.
- The zip includes latest vanilla atmosphere (0.10.1-71b220a4) + sigpatches + cheats disabled by default.
This version is the same as the latest one but it includes the latest vanilla atmosphere (0.10.1-71b220a4) + sigpatches + cheats disabled. Old atmosphere fork is not needed anymore because of the recent atmosphere improvements. It fixes all the crashes that people were getting on this same version of tinfoil.
- Stability enhancements
- Bugfixes (we highly reccommend to update to this version)
- Added built-in updater (located in the Options tab)
- Fixed a copypaste folder bug where it would past the foldername twice
- Fixed overclocking in title mod
- Added samba (windows file share) support. Syntax is smb://user:password@host/share/
- Added ability to re-arrange locations.
- Fixed USBHDD.
- Included auto-install-forwarder and blocked applet mode due to memory constraints.
- Added shutdown screen so you can safely exit the application from title mode.
- Added support for "blocked" NSZ installation.
- Automatically resets required version upon install and after uninstalling an update
- Blocked the installation of all modified DLC and Updates with no way to bypass.
- Improved rendering performance.
- Fixed bug that allowed users to install 9.0 encrypted titles on lower firmwares.
- Disabled remembering "standard crypto" option to prevent users from leaving that enabled.
- Input is now accepted from all controllers, not just player one.
- Fixed an issue with the SSL cert that was preventing Asus router users from accessing the shop
- Added NSZs for all games as first download option
- More mirrors added for all files
- Normalized volume for all songs
Installation: Extract and copy all contents to the root of your SD, launch tinfoil.nro. Reboot your console. Deleting any older /tinfoil folder (if you have any) is recommended.
- Opening Album will open the vanilla AMS hbl.
- Opening Album while holding L will open Mercury.