The major objective of psnpatch is to spoof the console Id and disable cfw syscalls extensions in order to make your system more "safe" to go into the psn. (Note that MORE safe doesn't mean IT IS safe!).
It also deletes the boot history execution (hiding homebrew execution). The optional cobra plug-in unloads from memory after activation and controls PSN access. Additionally, you can also install RAPs and EDATs, unlock psn game demos and patch games and apps to run in 4.46 systems.
New algorithms specially made for CFW disabling and searching valid user accounts.
psnpatch is Firmware independent, meaning it should work on any future firmware updates without the need of an update as some applications require.
CORE FEATURES (compatible with ALL 4.XX firmwares):
- Spoofs IDPS (console ID) and PSID;
- Disables cfw syscalls (emulates official firmware);
- Auto-Deletes game and homebrew launch history;
- BLOCKS PSN access at boot until cfw syscalls are disabled (if plug-in is running. read more in plugins);~
- BLOCKS HOMEBREW execution when CFW syscalls are disabled.
- Installs RAPs and EDATs.
- Unlocks ps2classics launcher.
- It Patches new games to run in lower firmware (4.46) systems - both ISO and folder formats;
- PSNPatch plug-in for easy usage with COBRA and NON-COBRA cfw including PSN access control;
- Firmware version independent;