3DShell (pronounced 3D-Shell) - is a multi-purpose file manager GUI for the Nintendo 3DS.
The program is currently in its early stages and lacks many features that are currently in development. More information will be given once the program matures.
This program's design elements are clearly inspired by CyanogenMod's built in file manager, and so I take no credit for that.
- Storage bar (at the very top, just beneath the current working directory).
- Precise battery percentage using mcu::hwc
- Creating new folders
- Renaming files/folders
- File/folder deletion
- Copy/Cut files and folders
- Multi-select items for delete/cut/copy (using Y button)
- FTP server (Press select or tap the ftp icon to toggle)
- Image preview (If the image is around 400 * 480 which is the size of both screens, the image will be split in half and displayed. Have a look at the screenshots below). Support for the following image formats. PNG, JPG, GIF[un-animated], TGA (untested ->) HDR, PIC, PNM, PSD)
- Zip file extraction.
- Searching for directories (allows you to quickly visit a directory by clicking the search icon on the top right (bottom screen).)
- File properties - lets you view info on current file/folder.
- Screenshots - Press (L + R) -> (/screenshots/Screenshot_YearMonthDay-Num.bmp)
- Fast scroll - Use analog stick
- File's time-stamp
- Browsing CTRNAND
- MP3, vorbis (ogg), flac and wav playback support. (All thanks to deltabeard/MaK11-12)
- Dir list Sorting (alphabetical - ascending, alphabetical - descending, size - largest to smallest, and size - smallest to largest)
- Online updater (nightly/releases)
- deltabeard/MaK11-12 for sound support.
- mtheall for ftpd.
- Steveice10 for allowing me to use his screen.c C3D code as a template to build and make modifications on.
- preetisketch for the banner.
- FrozenFire for the boot logo.
Que novedades incluye la versión 4.2.0
Refactor and clean up external image loading functions:
- Fixed texture display corruption when using next/previous in image preview.
- Image viewer can now display GIF files (not animated).
- Now uses libnsbmp instead of loadbmp which (decodes .BMP files a lot faster with little to no delays!).
- Enable zoom function on any image that is > 400x240 as long as it's not a dual screen image. (Please note there is a limit as to how large an image can be, 800x600 was the furthest that worked fine in my tests).
- Use nanojpeg to load .JPEG files and remove stb_image since it's a massive library only used for a single function.
- Display ID3v2 cover art image if found.
- Only display ID3 title if found.
- Fixed incorrect title when using next/previous on non MP3 file.
- Added dialog before extracting rar/zip file.
- Don't display checkbox on parent folders.
- The CIA update (for 3DShell CIA version) progress bar is a lot more realistically responsive than previous releases.
- Display file sizes in main menu.
- Fixed file properties from displaying the timestamp attribute for a non existing entry (parent folders do not have timestamps).
- Fix misaligned font size in status bar.