A plugin that allows you to connect a xbox one controller to the Vita.
Enable the plugin:
- Add X1Vita.skprx to taiHEN's config (ux0:/tai/config.txt) or (ur0:/tai/config.txt):
- You need to refresh the config.txt by rebooting or through VitaShell.
Using it for the first time (pairing the controller):
- Go to Settings -> Devices -> Bluetooth Devices
- Press the pair on the controller for about 3-4 seconds, until the logo blinks very quickly
- The controller will then connect and be paired (You may get a message saying "Do you want to connect to (blank)" just press ok and ignore the error)
Using it once paired (see above):
- Just press the xbox button and it will connect to the Vita
Note: If you use Mai, don't put the plugin inside ux0:/plugins because Mai will load all stuff you put in there...
This plugin is not compatible with the other ds vita plugins yet!!!!
Made for the kyuhen homebrew contest. Based on ds4vita
Que novedades incluye la versión 3.0
- Pairing process improved (more reliable)
- Multi controller suppourt (PSTV Only, untested)
- Compatability with ds3/4 plugins (untested)