Sobre este archivo
PS4 with HEN 1.8
Any web server with PHP and cURL
Finding WEB and PS4 on the same network
The speed is limited only by the bandwidth of your network.
# Full guide using UwAmp WEB Server
PS4 and your PC must be on the same network and see each other
1. Clean all traces from previous HEN, clean cookies, cache and run HEN 1.8 (http://zecoxao.github.io)
2. Install the PKG remote_pkg_installer.pkg
3. Download and unpack UwAmp it requires C ++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.
4. In the folder www you throw off the game * .pkg
5. Run Remote Package Installer
6. Run UwAmp.exe
7. Access the browser at http: // <ip of your pc>: 8080, not http: // localhost: 8080
8. Enter the ip of your PS4 and choose a game from the list, next time it’s rainy to automatically enter its url
9. Push send
If the page loads for a long time, update and send it again.
If everything went well, it will be something like:
Successful game: Valkyria Chronicles is set, task_id: 77 Check operation task_id: 77
All task_id are in task_id.txt in the www folder.
As soon as the installation started successfully, a notification appeared on the PS4, in the browser we saw "Successfully", Remote Package Installer on the PS4, wait a minute and can be minimized. Further, all the progress can be viewed on the PS4
During installation, you can not close UwAmp.exe on PC
Possible errors leading to the appearance of "No connection with PS4, or cURL is not installed" The wrong console ip address is entered, PS4 does not use HEN 1.8, Remote Package Installer is not running on PS4.
For all questions and suggestions I wait, the script will be updated and refined.