DolphiniOS 3.0.0

¿Quieres enterarte al momento de las nuevas descargas? Síguenos en Twitter, Mastodon o Threads!

Emulador de Dolphin para Gamecube y Wii que se ejecuta a través de iOS.

There are two versions: one for jailbroken devices, one for non-jailbroken devices. If your device is not jailbroken, you must be running iOS 13.4.1 or lower.

NOTE: DolphiniOS is not affiliated with the Dolphin Project or Nintendo.

DolphiniOS requires at least iOS 12.0. In addition, your device must have an A9 processor or newer. If your device is not jailbroken, you must also be running 13.4.1 or below.

Jailbroken devices

You can figure out if you can jailbreak your device and iOS version at canijailbreak.com.

Once jailbroken, add our repo cydia.oatmealdome.me to your package manager (Cydia / Sileo / Zebra) and install DolphiniOS from it.

Non-Jailbroken Devices

You must be running iOS 13.4.1 or lower if your device is not jailbroken.

If you have access to the beta version of AltStore, you can add https://altstore.oatmealdome.me to your sources and install DolphiniOS from it.

Otherwise, you can download the IPA below and manually sideload it with the public version of AltStore.

dolphinios-screen.jpg

DolphiniOS FAQ

Question: Can you install this without a jailbreak?
Answer: Yes! However, you must be on iOS 13.4.1 and below. Do not upgrade to iOS 13.5 or higher. Head over here for more information: dolphinios.oatmealdome.me.

Question: How do I add games?
Answer: Press the + button in the top right. If you want to add them manually, then put them in /var/mobile/Documents/DolphiniOS/Software for jailbroken users, or Files.app -> On my iPhone / iPad -> DolphiniOS -> Software for non-jailbroken users.

Question: Can I add cheats?
Answer: There is no easy way to do this yet. However, a guide can be found here here.

Question: Can I add custom textures?
Answer: Yes! Jack has written a super helpful guide here.

Question: Why is there is no DolphiniOS in your Cydia repo?
Answer: Remove other emulator repos you have and it will appear.

Question: Can I change the layout of the virtual buttons?
Answer: Not at this time, no.

Question: Why is there no audio?
Answer: Make sure that silent mode isn't enabled.

Question: Does online work?
Answer: Yes, if you have a NAND dumped from a real Wii, you can play online on the unofficial Wiimmfi servers.

Question: Can I connect a Wiimote?
Answer: Not yet, but it's planned. No ETA.

Question: Why do I hear no audio?
Answer: Make sure that your device isn't muted.

Question: How do I delete games?
Answer: You can swipe left on a game in the list to reveal a delete button. If you want to delete games manually, use Filza (jailbroken) or Files.app (non-jailbroken). See above for the games folder's location.

Question: Why am I getting "improper install" when I am jailbroken?
Answer: The AltStore version is for non jailbroken devices. If you are jailbroken, use the Cydia repo.

Question: How do you fix "Failed to map enough memory space: 0x3”?
Answer: Use AltStore to install DolphiniOS.

Question: What is dynamic-codesigning? Is it safe?
Answer: dynamic-codesigning is a special permission given to some official Apple apps, like Safari, which allows them to use JIT and access large amounts of memory. DolphiniOS needs this permission for its own JIT and to speed up emulation of the GC/Wii RAM. It is safe. DolphiniOS cannot access other app data.

Question: Is this project open source?
Answer: Yes it is! You can find the source code here. Note that the branch name is called ios-jb but both versions, jailbroken and non-jailbroken, are included in this branch.

Question: Where can I report issues?
Answer: Issues can be reported here.

Question: Is there an Apple TV app?
Answer: Not as of right now, no.

Question: Which iOS versions are supported?
Answer: iOS 12.0 - iOS 13.4.1. If you are jailbroken, then any iOS version is compatible as long as it's higher than 12.0 and can be jailbroken.

Question: When will this support iOS 13.5 or higher on non-jailbroken devices?
Answer: Not any time soon. If you want DolphiniOS, either jailbreak your device or stay on 13.4.1.

Question: Can you play with a keyboard?
Answer: Not as of right now, no.

Question: What files format does DolphiniOS support?
Answer: All GC/Wii files (.elf, .dol, .gcm, .iso, .tgc, .wbfs, .ciso, .gcz, .wad, .dff, .m3u).

Question: Why are games so slow on my iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / SE 2?
Answer: There is an issue with devices with A13 chips. The only workaround is to downgrade to DolphiniOS 2.1.1 at this time.

This service was developed by OatmealDome and Simonx22, with help from itssimontime and Kupo.

No te pierdas nada, síguenos en Twitter, Mastodon o Threads!
Preguntas, aportes y peticiones en el foro.

• Crear nuevo...