- Real Kits
- Included Real faces
- Real Squads
- Replace PLA League
- AC Milan 88-93
- AC Milan 99-09
- Arsenal 1998
- Chelsea 1995-99
- Chelsea 2006-08
- Fiorentina Classic
- Inter Milan 1997-05
- Inter Milan 2005-08
- Juventus 1995-00
- Lazio Classic
- Liverpool 2005-08
- Liverpool 89-97
- Man City 1989-04
- Man Utd 1999
- Man Utd 2003
- Napoli 1984 91
- Newcastle 1995
- PARMA 1998-99
- Roma 1999-03
- Sampdoria 1991-98
Download & Install Instructions:
- The main folder that the download is in must be named WEPES for PES to recognise the file types.
- Therefore please do not remove the files from this folder after downloading.
- Once downloaded copy the WEPES folder to a USB stick & insert in PS4.
In PES game: (optional if you want to change the PAS League logo)
- To change the league logo to the Legends Classic logo: Go to Edit Menu, Import Competition.
- Now tick the ‘Classic_Club_League1_PAS’ file. Then scroll to the top & click ‘detailed settings’ then ‘import’
- Go to Edit Menu, Import Teams, now tick all of the teams in this folder for Classic Club League 1.
- Then scroll to the top & click ‘detailed settings’ then click ‘apply player & squad data’ then ‘Ok’.
- Let this install for 5 mins. This will replace all team in the fake PAS league to classic club teams with players, kits & badges.
- (If for some reason some of the teams are missing kits or logos you can import and add these manually as they will be in the download folder).
- In the Edit menu ‘save’ to make sure you don’t lose your newly loads teams.
Play in Kick Off/Exhibition mode:
- At the Kick Off team selection screen press R3 (right controller stick down) on pop up screen choose ‘Live update off’
- Otherwise you will only see player kits and not the edited correct players in the teams. Now scroll down to what was the old PAS League & enjoy your game.
- (Although kits will show online the actual retro players will not, this is for local Kick Off mode play only).