Stream your PC games to your Nintendo Switch without Android! Now on the Homebrew App Store! This is replacement for the abandoned In-Home-Switching.
If your interested in using SkyNX to turn your Nintendo Switch into a WiiU gamepad using Cemu.
The desktop streaming client is completely new. The Switch app however has it's roots in the original In-Home-Switching app.
- Stream PC games with audio to switch at 60fps!
- Handles up to 8 JoyCon pairs. (8 Players at once!)
- Motion control support for Cemu.
- Use Analog sticks and triggers to control mouse
- Use gyro to control mouse like a Wii remote.
- Built in Nvidia encoding for low latency.
- Automatically sets desktop resolution for max performance. (Optional)
- Optionally disable video to use the JoyCons as remotes on PC!
- Optionally disable audio.
- Optionally swap A and B AND X and Y.
- Handles basic touch input.
- Handles right click. (Touch with 1 finger, tap with the second)
- Handles scrolling. (Your standard 2 finger scroll.)
NOTE if you have a issue installing the audio driver, make sure you have the latest VCRedist
- Copy the switch folder in SkyNX.zip, to the root of your sd card.
- Install the forwarder with a nsp installer such as Goldleaf.
- Extract SkyNXStreamer-win32-ia32.zip to somewhere safe.
- Open SkyNXStreamer-win32-ia32/SkyNXStreamer.exe
- Launch SkyNX on switch.
- Put the IP showed on the app into the streamer.
- Click start streamer.
If for some reason the controllers don't work. Try the following steps.
- Restart windows, and launch it again.
- If it still is not working. And you have previously used In-Home-Switching, Try removing the ScpDriverInterface that In-Home-Switching installs. You can use the installer that came with it to uninstall it, or get it Here.
If the streamer just starts and stops immediately, try the following steps.
- Reinstall the xBox controller driver from the settings tab.
- Try running it again, if it still fails, restart the system and try once more.
If there is no audio playing..
- Remove the audio driver in settings, and re-install it. If it doesn't work then try step 2.
- Restart windows and launch it again.
- So far Switch crashes when put to sleep with app running, please close app beforehand. It will be fixed after optimizations.
- App breaks when Switch changes from docked to handheld mode or vice-versa. Please quit the app before doing so.
- DuchessOfDark88 App icon and graphics. (Some content at this link may be NSFW)
- jakibaki For the original In-Home-Switching Switch app I am using as a base.
- ffmpeg for being such a powerful media tool that we use on PC and Switch.
- SwitchBrew for libNX and its ffmpeg inclusion
- Atmosphère for being such a great Switch CFW
- Screen Capture Recorder for helping us grab audio.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.4
- Added AMD Encoding, thanks to (ibanezbass)[https://github.com/ibanezbass]
- Added Intel Encoding, thanks to (ibanezbass)[https://github.com/ibanezbass]
- Fixed auto overclock on latest CFWs.
- Paused threads on sleep. Still has sleeping issue though 😕
- Extended sleep time to a ridiculous ammount to try and mitigate sleep issue.
- Slightly improved TCP stream verification.
- Fixed donate button.
- App freezes Atmosphere on sleep if not run through HB menu.
- Audio glitches in docked mode on some systems, not all though...
- Added latency with Nvidia Encoder