Restore your vWii NAND backups from your Wii U.
How to use
- Copy your nand backup to sd:/vwiinandrestorer/slccmpt.bin and place your keys.bin/otp.bin in the same folder
- Copy the .elf to sd:/wiiu/apps
- Run cfw (mocha or haxchi)
I recommend doing a slccmpt + otp backup with Wii U Nand dumper before using this tool.
Please make sure that the keys.bin/otp.bin are from the console where the NAND Backup is from or else decryption will fail!
- This will clear your SLCCMPT, extract the nand backup to your slccmpt and fix permissions
- Extracts your NAND to sd:/vwiinandrestorer/extracted
- This clears your SLCCMPT
Copy extracted NAND to SLCCMPT
- Copies everything from sd:/vwiinandrestorer/extracted to your SLCCMPT
- This can be useful if you have an already extracted NAND Backup that you want to restore
- This fixes the modes of your SLCCMPT
- Needed after copying file to the SLCCMPT