Pokémon Chest is an app for the DS(i) that can store and edit Pokémon in the DS Pokémon games.
It’s current features include:
- Loading save files from DSi SD, Flashcard SD, and retail cartridges
- Storing up to 50 or 500 boxes of Pokémon per chest with support for multiple chests
- Editing most Pokémon, trainer, and other save data
- Editing items in the bag
- Injecting pk4/pk5 files from SD
- Dumping Pokémon to pk4/pk5 files
Translated to English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean*, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
- *(the Korean translation is not complete)
- Epicpkmn11: GUI code, porting PKSM's save and bank management code
- antoine62: French
- Chips: Portuguese, some Spanish and French
- cimo95: Indonesian
- David Pires: Portuguese
- edo9300: Italian
- Epicpkmn11: English and Japanese
- Extocine: Russian
- lemonnade0: Lithuanian
- NightYoshi370: French
- VoltZ: German
- devkitPro, WinterMute: devkitARM, libnds, and libfat.
- edo9300: ndsi-savedumper's gamecard save dumping and injecting code
- Flagbrew: PKSM's save and bank management code
- RocketRobz: Adding flashcard and SD being used together and code from TWiLight Menu++
- TotallyNotGuy: Finding & making graphics and the Pokémon Center generation 4 song
- VoltZ: Idea to make a Pokémon Bank for the DS(i)
- Pokémon Center (Gen 1), Elm's Lab, Oak's Lab, Game Corner, and Twinleaf Town.
Que novedades incluye la versión 2.0.2020.04.01
- All graphics have been redesigned for a new and exciting look!
- Even the app icon!
- Instead of the boring old songs there's just one now that's so much better!
- It's so much better that you aren't allowed to turn it off now!
- Also new sound effects to better match the new music
- Switched to a much better looking font
- Removed all the useless languages that no one would bother using
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish have been removed
- The NitroFS rom (sd:/_nds/pkmn-chest/pkmn-chest.nds)'s version is now checked and a warning will be shown if its outdated
- Fixed Black Kyurem causing the app to crash
- Frillish and Jellicent's Female forms are broken
- Added generation three save support!
- This works from both save files and real cartridges (cartridges only on DS (Lite))
- Custom theming support
- Check the wiki for info on how to make a theme
- You can customize all images, colors, and add custom background music
- After dumping Pokémon it now shows an info box to let you know where it was dumped to
- Added Pokémon Center (Gen. 3) song
- Made a boxart for TWiLight Menu++
- .pk6 and .pk7 files can now be injected, however Pokémon added in generation 6 or 7 will not show correctly
- Added setting a Pokémon's OT to the current trainer from the summary
- Added pressing START on the top menu to exit the app
- A please wait message is now shown while dumping a save
- Changed Deutsche to Deutsch in the language names
- Japanese and Korean now use 円 and 원 respecively instead of Pokédollars
- The core save code is now using a submodule shared with PKSM, PKSM-Core
- Some options in summary were moved, now the nickname is changed by clicking it above the Pokémon
- Fixed the first item from the next pouch showing in the previous pouch
- Block editing Key Items with touch
- Fixed wallpaper selection palettes
- Fixed Poké ball palettes being wrong
- Fixed palettes for changing forms
- Fixed nature selection in the filter menu
- Fixed ability changing not working correctly in generation 5
- Fixed Italian DS's defaulting to Spanish and Spanish DS's defaulting to English