An app to create and edit custom themes for Switch.
All firmwares >= 5.0.0 are officially supported, older firmwares should be compatible but haven't been tested.
The app is pretty straightforward to use: themes are in SZS format and are extracted from the home menu RomFS, open a compatible szs, open a 1280x720 image to use as a background and click on save.
- Lockscreen, home menu and user settings support for firmwares 5.0 up to 6.1.0
- From 6.0 support for news applet and console settings as separate szs files, on <=5.x it's all in common.szs
- Older firmwares have been confirmed to work but are not officially supported
- Auto image injection, no external tools needed.
- Support for custom layouts, with built-in examples
- Auto image to DDS conversion
- Auto NCA Extraction to easily extract the SZS files from the home menu (based on hactool)
- Advanced tools to help people develop custom layouts or patches
- Web version with Auto-Theme to share themes
No installation is needed, just extract the files and run the main exe, this app requires .NET Framework 4.6, and works on linux through wine (Some features like image to DDS and NCA extraction are windows only).
Que novedades incluye la versión 4.2
- Support for custom applet icons in the home menu, there's also a built-in layout that shows how to change their color
- Support for custom "home" icon on the lock screen
- Updated the 8.x fix for old nxthemes that use the diamond layout, this should fix the cursor issue.
Custom origin support in layout patches