An app to create and edit custom themes for Switch.
All firmwares >= 5.0.0 are officially supported, older firmwares should be compatible but haven't been tested.
The app is pretty straightforward to use: themes are in SZS format and are extracted from the home menu RomFS, open a compatible szs, open a 1280x720 image to use as a background and click on save.
- Lockscreen, home menu and user settings support for firmwares 5.0 up to 6.1.0
- From 6.0 support for news applet and console settings as separate szs files, on <=5.x it's all in common.szs
- Older firmwares have been confirmed to work but are not officially supported
- Auto image injection, no external tools needed.
- Support for custom layouts, with built-in examples
- Auto image to DDS conversion
- Auto NCA Extraction to easily extract the SZS files from the home menu (based on hactool)
- Advanced tools to help people develop custom layouts or patches
- Web version with Auto-Theme to share themes
No installation is needed, just extract the files and run the main exe, this app requires .NET Framework 4.6, and works on linux through wine (Some features like image to DDS and NCA extraction are windows only).
Que novedades incluye la versión 4.0
- Animation support (bflan), now themes can contain animated parts.
- Full 8.X support, all incompatible built-in layouts were updated
- Most old nxthemes should still work on 8.0 as the installer will try to automatically fix them, the ones that still don't work unfortunately have to be built from scratch