Audacity is an easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems.
- Recording: Audacity can record live audio through a microphone or mixer, or digitize recordings from other media.
- Export / Import: Import, edit, and combine sound files. Export your recordings in many different file formats, including multiple files at once.
- Sound Quality: Supports 16-bit, 24-bit and 32-bit. Sample rates and formats are converted using high-quality resampling and dithering.
- Plug-ins: Support for LADSPA, LV2, Nyquist, VST and Audio Unit effect plug-ins. Effects can be easily modified in a text editor – or you can even write your own plug-in.
- Editing: Easy editing with Cut, Copy, Paste and Delete. Also unlimited sequential Undo (and Redo) in the session to go back any number of steps.
- Effects: Real-time preview of LADSPA, LV2, VST and Audio Unit (macOS) effects. Plug-in Manager handles plug-in installation and addition/removal of effects and generators from the menus.
- Accessibility: Tracks and selections can be fully manipulated using the keyboard. Large range of keyboard shortcuts.
- Analysis: Spectrogram view mode for visualizing and selecting frequencies. Plot Spectrum window for detailed frequency analysis. Support for Vamp analysis plug-ins.
Developed by a group of volunteers as open source.
Que novedades incluye la versión 2.4.1 See changelog
No hay lista de cambios disponible para esta versión.