What can PegaScape be used for?
With PegaScape, you can easily reboot from a stock Switch console running firmwares between 1.0.0-3.0.0 and 4.0.1-4.1.0 into full custom firmware and emuMMC. You can also install the Fake News entrypoint to make accessing PegaScape easier, and access the Homebrew Menu without running full custom firmware if you prefer.
This means an easy-to-use entrypoint to fully featured CFW on 4.1.0 IPATCHED units.
- ReSwitched, hexkyz and other contributors for PegaSwitch.
- Everyone who worked on smhax, nvhax, nspwn, etc.
- liuervehc for Caffeine, bringing the first CFW to IPATCHED Switches, and dealing with my random support DMs.
- stuck_pixel for Nereba and reboot_to_rcm.
- Switchbrew for nx-hbloader.
- bernv3 for the sexy background art.
by AtlasNX Team.