Switch sysmodule allowing you to set cpu/gpu/mem clocks according to the running application and docked state.
The following instructions assumes you have a Nintendo Switch running Atmosphère, updated to at least the latest stable version. Copy the config and atmosphere folder at the root of your sdcard, overwriting files if prompted.
- Config file allows one to set custom clocks per docked state and title id, described below
- Log file where the log are written if enabled
- Log flag file enables log writing if file exists
Presets can be customized by adding them to the ini config file located at /config/sys clk/config.ini, using the following template for each app
[Application Title ID] docked_cpu= docked_gpu= docked_mem= handheld_charging_cpu= handheld_charging_gpu= handheld_charging_mem= handheld_charging_usb_cpu= handheld_charging_usb_gpu= handheld_charging_usb_mem= handheld_charging_official_cpu= handheld_charging_official_gpu= handheld_charging_official_mem= handheld_cpu= handheld_gpu= handheld_mem=
- Replace Application Title ID with the title id of the game/application you're interested in customizing. A list of games title id can be found in [Switchbrew wiki](https //switchbrew.org/wiki/Title_list/Games).
- Frequencies are expressed in mhz, and will be scaled to the nearest possible values, described in the clock table below.
- If any key is omitted, value is empty or set to 0, it will be ignored, and stock clocks will apply.
If charging, sys clk will look for the frequencies in that order, picking the first found Charger specific config (USB or Official) handheld_charging_usb_X or handheld_charging_official_X Non specific charging config handheld_charging_X Handheld config handheld_X