Amlogic USB Burning Tool 3.1.0

¿Quieres enterarte al momento de las nuevas descargas? Síguenos en Twitter o Mastodon!

Amlogic SUB Burning Tool es una pequeña aplicación para Windows que nos permite flashear el firmware de stock en los dispositivos con chipset Amlogic.

Features

amglogic usb burning tool - preview.jpg

Flash Firmware

It helps you to flash the stock firmware on the Mobile device running on the Amlogic Chipset. After launching the Amlogic Burning Tool, you need to load the firmware by clicking on the File > Import Image (img). Then after connecting your Mobile device to the computer and click on the start button to begin the flashing process.

Configuration

It comes with multiple configuration options, i.e. Erase Flash, Erase Bootloader, Reset After Success, Overwrite Key. The Erase Flash supports four types of methods, i.e. Normal Erase, Force Erase, Erase All, Force Erase All.

Other Options

It also comes in Multiple Languages, i.e. English and Chinese. The Main Grid can be adjusted from the View > Select  Menu. The Grid can show Device ID, Progress, Time, Statistic, MAC, SN/USID, MAC_BT, MAC_WIFI.

No te pierdas nada, síguenos en Twitter o Mastodon!
¿Tienes alguna duda, petición o aporte? Utiliza el foro!

• Crear nuevo...