Homebrew Nintendo Switch NSP sysmodule for automatic upload of screen captures to remote server.
Download latest release and extract it to SD card root.
SX OS users: move 42000062616B6101 directory from /atmosphere/contents to /sxos/titles
Signup on this website, create a destination and put its ID (visible on the destination list page) to /config/sys-screenuploader/config.ini
For logs see /config/sys-screenuploader/screenuploader.log
If your album path was detected incorrectly (visible in logs), uncomment album_path option in config file and change its value to correct one
This is my first nx homebrew app, a template project by vbe0201 was used (and extended to support sysmodule building).
Initial sysmodule code was taken from SunTheCourier's SwitchPresence-Rewritten.
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.0.8
- Added option to disable uploading of certain media types globally and on per-app basis
- Sysmodule version is now logged at start
- Destinations are now configurable on per-application basis
- Album directory detection was also improved (thanks @HookedBehemoth)
- Default configuration is now usable and uploads to the #default-destination channel on this project's Discord server
- Old media are not reuploaded when the newest one is deleted
- Fix frequent segfaults when the file we try opening is still opened by another process