Días después de publicarse la versión 1.0.0 de RetroArch, el popular emulador de multisistema capaz de cargar roms de FBA, SNES9x Next, VBA Next, FCEUmm, Gambatte, Genesis Plus GX y prBoom, ya está disponible la versión 184.108.40.206.
- Fix audio float overflow bugs – fixes Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer, Tsumi to Batsu/Sin and Punishment (on PC)
- (iOS) Added hack to assem_arm.c’s “verify_dirty” return function to make GoldenEye work
- Alternate controls work differently now – you start with Original controls – press ‘Select’ to toggle ‘Alternate Controls’
- (Core) Added MusyX ucode for RSP HLE – fixes sound in these games – affects games like Hydro Thunder, Gauntlet Legends, Biohazard 2/Resident Evil 2, etc. Graphics in Resident Evil 2 still messed up though with RSP HLE – change to CXD4 RSP for now to render the graphics accurately.
- (Core) Other incidental changes.
- (Core) Some preliminary work on getting graphics to show up in Conker’s Bad Fur Day for glN64
- Memory leaks and other bugfixes courtesy of Alcaro
- Platform changes
- Custom input binds should work now again
- Re-added old overlays – some people complained that the new normalized overlays had an impact on performance
- Uploaded x86 version too to the Play Store
- Now should find cores directory out of the box
- Some under-the-hood changes with regards to keyboard input that end-users won’t notice much of for now
- Reimplemented BTStack controls – it is still very bug-prone though.
- New icon
- Re-added old overlays
- New input Settings option – Analog to D-pad mapping
- FBA Cores should work again due to the switch from miniz to zlib
- (CURRENTLY BROKEN) – Custom Aspect Ratio – this will be fixed later
- Input changes courtesy of Jacobeian – MIGHT finally fix long-standing input bugs
- FBA Full should work again
- New Input Settings option – Analog to D-pad mapping
- Added core info files – forgot to add them in v220.127.116.11 which made the Detect Core functionality not show up
- Overlays should work now – these will play a big role in future versions
- Menu controls now honor the ‘O Button Behavior’ from your PS3′S System Settings
- (CURRENTLY BROKEN) – Analog to D-pad mappingr