Apple Boot Camp Drivers (Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.6) 2.1

¿Quieres enterarte al momento de las nuevas descargas? Síguenos en Twitter o Mastodon!

Apple Boot Camp Drivers  for Mac OS XLeopard 10.5.6.

This is a direct rip of the Windows partition straight off of the Leopard 10.5.6 install disc with all drivers included for all modern versions of Windows including Windows XP, Windows Vista 32bit and 64bit.

This drivers for some odd reason arent available off the Apple Website and I either didnt get a Leopard Disc with my Mac Mini or I lost it and needed them and the only way Apple offered to get them was to buy a replacement disc! So instead I borrowed a friends disc and posted all the drivers up here for anyone else in the same situation as me, I personally tested this on Windows 7 RC1 with my Mac Mini and the drivers worked perfectly.

Installation:

To install, just unpack the files into a location and run setup.exe. The setup will then run and detect all your hardware and install the relevent drivers for it.

If running on Windows 7 you may have to run compatibility mode to trick it into thinking its running on Vista, all the Vista drivers will work on Windows 7.

No te pierdas nada, síguenos en Twitter o Mastodon!
¿Tienes alguna duda, petición o aporte? Utiliza el foro!

• Crear nuevo...