This is a GUI that allows you to use the Trinity Playstation Vita hack by TheOfficialFloW without much effort.
This is still very much a work in progress
If you do use this, PLEASE make a backup of your game folder first. It will automatically create a backup for you on your Desktop, but just in case, it never hurts to make a manual backup.
This is currently only for Windows. I have tested it with Windows 10 and the latest version of QCMA (v0.4.1)
- To use it, you will need to have python 3.7.3 installed. It has been confirmed to not work on Python 3.5.
- Download the zip.
- Double click on either FinTrinity.py (command line) or GUI.py (user interface) and confirm the game is correct.
If you're still having trouble, see this:
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.5
- You can now select any game you have backed up instead of just the newest. (Thanks, theowhy!)
- Fixed a few bugs with folders in your PGAME/[USER_ID] folder
- FinTrinity waits if you are currently backing up a game with QCMA.