Here is the first version of my Premier League option file for Pro Evolution Soccer 2019. Importing this will transform all the unlicensed teams giving them the real names, badges and kits. This option file wouldn’t have been possible without the great work of CDKitMaker over at PESGaming.com so a massive thanks to him.
This file includes the entire English Premier League as well as Juventus at the moment. A more comprehensive option file will be coming at a later date including the Championship and La Liga.
Should you be unsure about the process of importing these files, below is a step by step guide on how to do it.
- Download the RAR file above.
- Extract the WEPES folder to the root of a FAT32 formatted USB stick/pen and plug it into the PS4.
- Load up PES 2019 and select Edit Mode.
- Next go to Import/Export and accept the agreement.
- Select Import Team
- Select your USB drive
- Press to select all files and then to go to advanced settings.
- Simply press ok, no need to tick any of the boxes.
If you also want the official league badges simply select Import/Export > Import Images > Competition Emblems and select the ones I have included. Following that exit out to the main edit menu and select Competitions and the league you want and replace the image, league name etc.