The modular switch custom firmware
Put ReiNX folder on the root of your switch's SD card and run ReiNX.bin with your favorite fusee launcher.
You'll need devkitpro with devkitARM and run make
To compile with Docker, chmod +x docker-build.sh and run the shell script ./docker-build.sh. After that, just check out dir. This will compile without requiring installation of DevKit* dependencies.
- Loads all KIPs from /ReiNX/sysmodules/ directory
- Optional custom kernel/secmon/warmboot
- FS patches on the fly (NCA verify/cmac and optional nogc)
- Exclusive ReiNX sysmodules with built in ES patches
Naehrwert for hardware init code and generally being helpful!
CTCaer and st4rk for their contribution to the hardware code aswell!
SciresM for sysmodules!
The community for your support!
Que novedades incluye la versión 2.0
- Full 6.2 support
- warmboot w/ sig checks disabled
- partial implemented services tx, ldr:cht, usbfs
- Recovery chainload
- landscape gfx
- all kips active by default (required)
lots of stability updates (TM)