Directly boot any PSP file (ISO\CSO\PBP\PSOne) from LiveArea's Bubbles.
Install Adrenaline v6.X and 661.PBP file if it is not already installed, then run it from the bubble and make sure it's working fine before doing anything.
- *** THIS IS JUST ONE TIME UNLESS THERE IS A NEW UPDATED VERSION ***
- Copy 'AdrBubbleBooterInstaller.vpk' to your PSVita 'ux0:' then install and run it to install\update the required files for AdrBubbleBooter, after that remove it if you want.
Reboot the PSVita for changes to take effect if it is not rebooted by the installer.
- *** THIS IS FOR MAKING BUBBLE FOR EACH FILE ***
- Start AdrBubbleBooterCreator.exe and fill the required fields then press 'Create' button to create a VPK file for each file you want to direct boot it, after that copy the generated
VPK file to your PSVita and install it.
- *** THIS IS FOR CHANGING BOOT CONFIGS FOR THE BOOTED BUBBLE ***
- Start the PSVita and boot the created VPK bubble, open adrenaline menu and go to Booter tab then change the settings and exit the menu to save the configs.
Credits and special thanks to TheFloW.
by LMAN <LeecherMan>.