Port para Switch de la distribución Ubuntu 18.04 LTS de Linux.
How to install :
- Download the image below and extract it.
- Copy it to your sdcard using a program such as Etcher.
- Start hekate and select L4T from the configs menu.
- Wait about 2 to 4 minutes during the initial loading.
- Go through the installation process - make sure you do not dock the console during this time.
- Once the initial installation is complete and you are on the login screen, it is recommended to restart
- Press and hold the on / off button for 10 seconds.
- Load again hekate and select L4T as payload.
- Log in and open the "Disks" app
- Select the second partition of your sdcard and click on the speed icon
- Choose Resize and change the size according to the available space.
- Enjoy, you now have complete Ubuntu on your Switch!
- The joycons do not work when they are connected to the console
- Dock docking while an ssh session is open may prevent the display from turning off properly.
- No sleep mode
- USB OTG - works well in dock mode although Vulkan is buggy in Dolphin
by Team Switchroot.