This is a WIP background-audio-player as a custom Boot2 sysmodule for the Nintendo Switch.
- Compiled Module Goes to /atmosphere/titles/4200000000000000/exefs.nsp
- flag the Mudule activated by making blank file /atmosphere/titles/4200000000000000/flags/boot2.flag
- add your songs (MP3 ONLY) to /music Directory on Root of your Sd Card
- enable the module nor by restart console, or using latest Kosmos ToolBox.
- Music will start playing as soon as the module is Activated
- this is a beta version and the songs repeat 100 times by default / for future Repeat song Implementation !!!
- right now it just plays all the mp3s in the /music folder of your sdcard once the switch boots.
- Repeat = Hold ( - ) + ( Y ) Play/Pause = Hold ( - ) + ( X )
- It is partially based on nx-dreport at the start and uses some code from ctrmus.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.0.1
- Minor fixes