Nintendo Switch Amiibo switcher homebrew for nfp_mitm. AmiiSwap works with emuiibo and switch-nfp-mitm
How to use
- Download and setup emuiibo or switch-nfp-mitm.
- Download AmiiSwap and place the nro file in the "switch" folder of your sd card
- Create a folder named "emuiibo" at the root of your sd card
- Place your amiibo bin files in this folder
- Launch AmiiSwap, then select the amiibo you want -> press A -> Confirm the dialog
- Launch your game, to use the amiibo follow this combo
- Create a folder named "amiibos" at the root of your sd card
- Create folders for each games you have amiibos for (Example: Mario Kart 8, Zelda BOTW, Super Mario Odyssey)
- Place your amiibo bin files in the corresponding folders
- Launch AmiiSwap, then select a game -> select the amiibo you want -> press A -> Confirm the dialog
- Launch your game, to use the amiibo do A + Right Stick DOWN
You can change amiibos whenever you want by just going back into AmiiSwap and selecting another amiibo.
How to navigate
- Use the dpad or the left stick to navigate menus
- Use A to select
- Use B to go back to the main menu
- FuryBaguette - Well yeah I'm crediting myself for this project
- spx01 - His fork of switch-nfp-mitm you can find here. I should also thank averne and ogniK5377. (Fork of fork of fork)
- Subv - For making switch-nfp-mitm
- XorTroll - For emuiibo
Code looks bad, please don't mind as this will be changed in the next commit.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.0
- No more settings file editing, setup everything easily and directly inside AmiISwap !
- Complete UI rework, new menus and design !
- Better icon support for games and amiibos. (png, jpeg, jpg) Place your game icon images inside sd:/switch/AmiISwap/game_icons, place your amiibo icons inside sd:/emuiibo or sd:/switch/AmiiSwap.
- Added Randomize UUID
- Amiibos are now sorted
- Info about the currently active amiibo
- Emuiibo emulation toggling
- Bug fixes
If you're coming from 0.2 or an older version, please use Images -> Rename Images in AmiiSwap to get your icons on the new version (because of a new system)