Firmware para el dongle RCMloader One.
- The ability to disable the payload change function in case of low battery, to avoid damaging the files of the USB key.
- The change of the method of detecting the state of charge of the battery.
- The LED will flash when the USB flash drive reads and writes.
- The update of the instructions for updating the firmware
- Download the firmware file
- Unzip the firmware file.
- Connect the RCMloader to your computer via the MicroUSB cable.
- Copy the IAP folder to the root of the USB flash drive. the file like this, USB DRIVE: \ IAP \ FIRMWARE.BIN.
- Disconnect the MicroUSB cable.
- Reconnect the MicroUSB cable, the RCMloader will automatically upgrade in 3 seconds, then the IAP folder in USB DRIVE should be automatically removed.