The "easiest" way to get all 80+ Nintendo Switch keys to use with hactool!
YOU MUST HAVE DUMPED YOUR FUSES AND TSEC_KEYS BEFORE USING THIS.
Launch CTCaer's hekate mod (v4.0+), and dump your fuses (not kfuses!) and tsec_keys by going through the menu
- For fuses, Console Info -> Print fuse info -> Press power button
- For tsec_keys, Console Info -> Print TSEC keys -> Press power button
IF YOU ARE ON 1.0.0 - 2.3.0, ALSO DO THE FOLLOWING IN HEKATE:
- Tools -> Backup -> Backup eMMC BOOT0/1
- Tools -> Dump package1/2
- Launch CFW so you can access homebrew
Via FTPD, Appstore-nx, or some other method of getting files on your switch, put kezplez-nx.nro and kezplez-nx.nacp in "/switch/kezplez-nx" on your sd card.
- Launch it, read the information presented, and press A to have the magic happen
Keys will appear at "/prod.keys" on your sd card, you can then use them with hactool via
- A) (Recommended) Place them at $HOME/.switch/prod.keys, this allows you to use hactool freely from anywhere without having to worry about where your keyfile is
- B) (Not Recommended) Place them in the same directory as hactool and use -k or --keyset. This is not recommended because you must directly specify where your keyfile is every time you wish to use hactool In the future, there may be features such as uploading keys to a site like pastebin.com for convenience or a payload version of this application so you can run it in RCM.