Nintendo Switch homebrew title installer, for the single purpose of installing titles.
If you are looking for Goldleaf, this is Goldleaf's safer and way more extended evolution.
If you are a current Goldleaf user, you need Lithium!
Unzip files to your root SD card, then run lithium.nro through homebrew launcher.
Just browse to y our NSP files, and click A on them to install.
If you get an error about signature verification, the file has been modified and could potentially be dangerous, so to protect your switch the installation has been blocked. If you wish to override this and install anyway, enable "install unsigned code" in the install options. The password is U U D D L R L R B A +.
Adding Network Locations
Go to the "File Browser", press X to create new, select "FTP", "HTTP", or "NUT" protocol, fill in the required information, then press X to save. Then you can browse to files and install from the network.
This is a simple version of the more advanced Tinfoil. If you are an advanced user, you may enjoy Tinfoil's extra features more.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.55
- Added XCI installation (does not work with Hekate / Kosmos unless you chainload fusee primary)
- Added on-the-fly standard crypto install (does not work with Hekate / Kosmos unless you chainload fusee primary)
- Fixed some XCI issues in Atmosphere
- Standard crypto conversion hard drops minimum firmware requirement
- Added socket.json for fine tuning socket settings
- Added system firmware version check before installing
- Fixed bug where Standard Crypto did not work on lower firmwares
- Added google drive directory and file support
- Added ability to delete USB location to prevent hang with USB cable connected
- Fixed "Failed to register NCA" error that some people receieved with XCI installs
- Fixed some 7.x bugs
- Plugging in USB cable wthout Nut no longer hangs Tinfoil