NxNandManager is a command line (and GUI) utility for Windows 7 & 10, the primary purpose of which is to copy Nintendo Switch content (full NAND or specific partition) from/to a file or physical drive.
- Full NAND backup & restore (BOOT0, BOOT1, RAWNAND)
- Copy from/to specific partition (RAWNAND)
- Dump integrity verification (MD5)
- Enable/Disable auto RCM (BOOT0)
All dumps made with Hekate are supported by NxNandManager (and vice versa).
NxNM also supports splitted dumps (such as SX OS's (emu)NAND dumps).
Split filenames should be :
basename[00->99].(bin|.*) or basename[0->9].(bin|.*) or basename.[0->∝]
Set the first split file as input
How to mount and open your Nintendo Switch's NAND ?
- Use memloader v3 to mount eMMC on your computer (TegraRcmGUI provides an easy means to do it).
- Open NxNandManager (CLI : add argument --list to list all available physical drives, GUI : File > Open drive).
- Select the mounted drive. You can now perform backup/restore operations.