IMPORTANT !MAKE A BACKUP OF DPFILELIST.BIN FIRST!
Use this backup of your original file for online play. Use our one in this download for offline play and all the additions mentioned.
This is only necessary for offline modes like Master League. If you exclusively play online modes like MyClub, ignore this file. If you play both offline and online, make a backup of your DpFileList.bin file. So you can use that file for online play. CPK files make it so that you cant find online matches. Welcome to Konami’s “Hacker/Cheater Prevention”. Use the file in this downloaded folder for Master League and other offline modes.
Never press Apply Live Update under the Edit menu button as you will never need it and it will break the custom teams.
I want to make a best-of all-in-one pack. This isn’t just my patch, this is a community patch! There is plenty more I have probably forgot to mention. I hope you all enjoy the release!
There may be other things I have forgot to add to the list.. But then again, I can’t spoil all the additions in one list!
Credit: The stadium pack link! Fantastic work by MJTS-140914
The fantastic work by predator002 mentioned above! Brilliant work!
Note: For those having problems with the patch, try a clean install like so:
- uninstall the game
- delete anything to do with PES on your hard drive in C:/ and Documents
- reinstall the game
- start the game
- make your profile and settings
- go to Extras tab on the main menu and press Apply Live Data
- close the game after that is done
- put the 2 folders I have here for the patch where they should be
- start the game again and, hopefully, enjoy.
- Brazilian league fixed – Player names all fixed.
- All international teams are fixed with real players and real kits
- Partizan Belgrade, Red Star Belgrade, RB Salzburg and Mol Vidi FC (Videoton before) added to Other European Leagues clubs
- Bali, Ha Noi, Johor, Minerva, Amrokkang, April 25, Hwaebul, Kigwancha, Pyongyang City and Rimyongsu added to Extra Asian clubs.
- All South American club teams finished.
- Thai League and Chinese Super League added from Datapack 2.0
- Stadiums from Datapack 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 included
- Classic team players names fixed
- La Liga teams all 100% complete – all badges, kits, managers and rivalries done.
- Seria A teams all 100% complete – all badges, kits, managers and rivalries done.
- Eredivisie teams all 100% complete – all badges, kits, managers and rivalries done.
- Ligue 1 teams all 100% complete – all badges, kits, managers and rivalries done.
- Bundesliga – All teams, players, kits, badges, managers, rivalries and stadiums all done.
- Liga MX 100% completed – All teams, players, kits, badges, managers, stadiums, rivalries, again all fixed
- J-League 100% completed – All teams, players, kits, badges, managers, stadiums and rivalries all done, and more.
- 11 new stadiums added (Old Trafford, Allianz Arena, Stade de France, Allianz Stadium, Olympiastadion Berlin, Stadion Narodowy, Signal Iduna Park, Wanda Metropolitano, Etihad Stadium, Stamford Bridge and the Santiago Bernabeu) thanks to the terrific work of MJTS-140914 here in evo-web!
- Champions League details added thanks to the evo-web community – Real licensed balls added (rather than just generics)
- Real La Liga kit fonts and more
- A lot of faces added into the game plan menu for a lot of teams.
- A lot of Bundesliga faces fixed
- Tattoos have been added to certain players.
- National team logos added.
- Preds chants, national anthems and european music on menus file
- Plus a few more smaller details besides..
All managers and rivalries fixed from the following leagues:
- Jupiler Pro League
- Ligue 1
- Ligue 2
- Serie A
- Liga NOS
- Russian Premier League
- Ladbrokes Premiership
- La Liga
- Raiffeisen Super League
- Turkish League and more
Put the following file in: Documents\KONAMI\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\76561198032127891