Standalone GUI USB installer for GoldLeaf.
First run setup
In order to communicate with your Switch you must first install the libusbk driver. This only needs to be done once and will not affect your ability to send RCM payloads.
- Download Zadig
- Plug your Switch into your pc and open Tinfoil. Navigate to Title Management -> USB Install.
- Open Zadig. In Options enable List All Devices. Select libnx USB comms. Select the driver libusbk and click Replace Driver
- Your PC can now communicate with TinFoil. Leave your Switch on the USB Install screen.
- Connect your Switch to your pc and open GoldLeaf's USB Install screen.
- Open AluminumFoil.
- Select an NSP and click Install.
Que novedades incluye la versión 22.214.171.124
- Can cancel installations without force quitting. Useful for people like me who forget to switch to TinFoil mode.
- Use url-encoding to remove possible illegal characters in TinFoil. I vaguely remember this being a problem in the original Aluminum written in Go but I managed to not port that fix over.
- No updates to GoldLeaf installations because I honestly can't be arsed. TinFoil works. Its ugly, but it get the job done and I have no desire to change.