Standalone GUI USB installer for GoldLeaf.
First run setup
In order to communicate with your Switch you must first install the libusbk driver. This only needs to be done once and will not affect your ability to send RCM payloads.
- Download Zadig
- Plug your Switch into your pc and open Tinfoil. Navigate to Title Management -> USB Install.
- Open Zadig. In Options enable List All Devices. Select libnx USB comms. Select the driver libusbk and click Replace Driver
- Your PC can now communicate with TinFoil. Leave your Switch on the USB Install screen.
- Connect your Switch to your pc and open GoldLeaf's USB Install screen.
- Open AluminumFoil.
- Select an NSP and click Install.
Que novedades incluye la versión 188.8.131.52
- Multi-Installs for TinFoil
- Log to file. Run with --log flag and logs will be written to ./AluminumFoilLog.txt. It is still fairly basic but can help track down bugs.
- Fix window resizing on osx.
- Stops installation when TinFoil is closed. TinFoil doesn't tell us when the menu is exited so the only way to know if installations are canceled is when TinFoil closes to Horizon or HomeBrewMenu.