Snes9x RX is a Super Nintendo™ / Super Famicom emulator for the Nintendo Wii and Wii U. Snes9x RX is a fork from Snes9x GX, a port of Snes9x.
Snes9x RX is a "homebrew application" which means you will need a way to run unsigned code on your Nintendo Wii/Wii U.
- Based on Snes9x 1.52
- Wiimote, Nunchuk, Wii Classic/Classic Pro, and Gamecube controller support
- Wii U Pro, NES and SNES Classic controller support
- SNES Superscope, Justifier, Mouse peripherals emulation support
- Cheat support
- Auto Load/Save Game Snapshots and SRAM
- Custom controller configurations
- SD, USB, DVD, SMB, Zip, and 7z support
- Autodetect PAL/NTSC, 16:9 widescreen support
- Original/filtered (Sharp & Soft))/Unfiltered video modes
- Turbo Mode - up to 2x the normal speed
- Zoom option to zoom in/out
- Open Source!