Snes9x RX is a Super Nintendo™ / Super Famicom emulator for the Nintendo Wii and Wii U. Snes9x RX is a fork from Snes9x GX, a port of Snes9x.
Snes9x RX is a "homebrew application" which means you will need a way to run unsigned code on your Nintendo Wii/Wii U.
- Based on Snes9x 1.52
- Wiimote, Nunchuk, Wii Classic/Classic Pro, and Gamecube controller support
- Wii U Pro, NES and SNES Classic controller support
- SNES Superscope, Justifier, Mouse peripherals emulation support
- Cheat support
- Auto Load/Save Game Snapshots and SRAM
- Custom controller configurations
- SD, USB, DVD, SMB, Zip, and 7z support
- Autodetect PAL/NTSC, 16:9 widescreen support
- Original/filtered (Sharp & Soft))/Unfiltered video modes
- Turbo Mode - up to 2x the normal speed
- Zoom option to zoom in/out
- Open Source!
Que novedades incluye la versión 4.7.0
Kirby Super Star GCN performance fix.
- 30+ FPS boost for this game, should make it enjoyable again on the Cube.
- Add Show Local Time option. [bladeoner/Tantric]
Optimize USB controllers handling. [revvv]
- Only open device if VID+PID match.
- ios version up [revvv]
- GCN build fixes (thanks emukidid!)
- Revamped README.
Create missing folders.
- In case one or more of the "\snes9xgx" folders are absent, they will be created on the second run of the emulator, after a settingsRX.xml has been generated by pressing Exit on first run.
Experimental DualShock 3 (wired) support.
- Based on libsickaxis 1.0 by Xerpi. As of now, it controls the 2-4 players at the same time. Could and should be upgraded in the future to polish up this implementation, any help on this task will be welcome.
- Minor cosmetic tweaks.
- Retrode 2 code cleanup.
- Xbox 360 Controller code cleanup.
- LED fix for different X360 Controller revision.
- Fix GCN build.
Now available in various skins/colors, choose the one you like the most:
- Cosmo Black (Default)
- SNS Mini Edition (USA)
- SNS Mini Edition (EUR)
- Midnight Purple
- Aqua Blue