DaedalusX64 is a Nintendo 64 emulator for Windows, Mac and PSP. The PSP port is noteworthy for being the fastest N64 emulator ever on the platform, achieving close to or reaching full speed in many popular titles.
- Accurate but fast emulation
- High compatibility
- Support for PSP TV Mode - up to 720x480 output!
- Active support and updates
- Lots of experimental optimizations
- And more!
To install Daedalus to your PSP, download the latest EBOOT.PBP release from here.
Next, plug your PSP into your computer and navigate to /PSP/GAME/. Create a folder called "daedalus" there, and place the EBOOT.PBP file inside. Place your ROM files in daedalus/Roms/ and they will automatically appear in Daedalus.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.1.8
- Updated Asynchronous audio using the PSP's co CPU the Media Engine to be completely stable.
- Updates to the PSP Media Engine PRX to improve performance.
- Added a new speed hack to improve performance.
- Working PS Vita detection.
- Code changes to update to the C++ 11 standard.
- and more!