A tool to decrypt package1s using the new TSEC crypto and/or get the TSEC keys.
- Create a folder named "pk1decryptor" at the root of the SD card.
- Inside it, put the package1 to decrypt.
- It should be named package1 if it is a retail package1, or package1_dev if it is a dev package1.
- If you just want to get the keys and do not want package1 decryption, add _nodec to the end of the filename.
- Load pk1decryptor as a RCM payload.
- If it succeeds, you should see the keys (and package1_dec if you requested package1 decryption) in the pk1decryptor folder.
- pk1decryptor is based on code from Atmosphere.
- The actual pk1decryptor code was made by motezazer.
- Special thanks to SciresM for his help, which sped up the research leading to the creation of this software.