Quick h-encore (or Q-encore for short) is just a modification of the h-encore by TheFloW.
It has same stability and functionality as original one, but lacks menu for automation.
- If you have no HENkaku installed or accidentaly removed at least one of their modules it will be auto restored.
- If you have no VitaShell it will be auto downloaded from TheFloW's GitHub. There is no force reinstall option.
- If you have no both taiHEN config.txt files it will be restored. Or hold R in first three seconds after start.
- SHA-256 of the system.dat is 1d3b765154d77a9765bb6dcfd51e57fc30e8aca83538f26b44106e0253b9daba
- You must install h-encore by TheFloW first!
- Copy provided system.dat file to your Vita
- Open VitaShell and go to the folder with file
- Highlight it, press TRIANGLE and select Copy
- Navigate to the ux0:user/00/savedata/
- Highlight PCSG90096 folder and press TRIANGLE
- Select Open decrypted, then TRIANGLE and Paste
- If it works without any issues do QCMA backup
I wish you a Merry Christmas.
And a happy New Year!