Emulador de Nintendo 3DS para Windows y Linux.
How to use
melonDS requires BIOS/firmware copies from a DS. Files required:
- bios7.bin, 16KB: ARM7 BIOS
- bios9.bin, 4KB: ARM9 BIOS
- firmware.bin, 128/256/512KB: firmware
Firmware boot requires a firmware dump from an original DS or DS Lite. DS firmwares dumped from a DSi or 3DS aren't bootable and only contain configuration data, thus they are only suitable when booting games directly.
Possible firmware sizes:
- 128KB: DSi/3DS DS-mode firmware (reduced size due to lacking bootcode)
- 256KB: regular DS firmware
- 512KB: iQue DS firmware
DS BIOS dumps from a DSi or 3DS can be used with no compatibility issues. DSi BIOS dumps (in DSi mode) are not compatible. Or maybe they are. I don't know.
As for the rest, the interface should be pretty straightforward. If you have a question, don't hesitate to ask, though!
- Martin for GBAtek, a good piece of documentation
- Cydrak for the extra 3D GPU research
- All of you comrades who have been testing melonDS, reporting issues, suggesting shit, etc
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.8.2
- fix GL renderer not working at all on certain setups (RSDuck)
- add 32bit writes to certain IO ports (fixes some freezes)
- OpenGL: disable vsync under Windows
- fix bug when mapping a joystick axis but no button
- set kMaxIterationCycles to 64 (old value 16)
- fix potential crash when pressing Escape with menus opened
- OpenGL: remove shitty hack
- OpenGL: better lines
- fix potential crash when closing emu