Emulador de Nintendo 3DS para Windows y Linux.
How to use
melonDS requires BIOS/firmware copies from a DS. Files required:
- bios7.bin, 16KB: ARM7 BIOS
- bios9.bin, 4KB: ARM9 BIOS
- firmware.bin, 128/256/512KB: firmware
Firmware boot requires a firmware dump from an original DS or DS Lite. DS firmwares dumped from a DSi or 3DS aren't bootable and only contain configuration data, thus they are only suitable when booting games directly.
Possible firmware sizes:
- 128KB: DSi/3DS DS-mode firmware (reduced size due to lacking bootcode)
- 256KB: regular DS firmware
- 512KB: iQue DS firmware
DS BIOS dumps from a DSi or 3DS can be used with no compatibility issues. DSi BIOS dumps (in DSi mode) are not compatible. Or maybe they are. I don't know.
As for the rest, the interface should be pretty straightforward. If you have a question, don't hesitate to ask, though!
- Martin for GBAtek, a good piece of documentation
- Cydrak for the extra 3D GPU research
- All of you comrades who have been testing melonDS, reporting issues, suggesting shit, etc
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.74
- Updated to melonDS 0.7.4
- Added continuous menu scrolling on input hold
- Improved audio quality in docked mode
- Overclocking now persists across docked/undocked switching
- Added ROM and folder icons for the file browser
- Added input and hotkey remapping