BleemSync is intended to be the easiest and ultimate modding tool for the PlayStation Classic and should be the only tool you will ever need when it comes to modding the PlayStation Classic.
- Create your custom PlayStation Classic experience by adding your own games, emulators, themes and mods.
- Easy to use, UI application to use to allow easy game adding/syncing, modification and configuring. (Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux)
- Better FileSystem support (Ext4, exFAT, NTFS, FAT32)
- Multi OS support (Windows, Mac, Linux) (basically anything that has a RDNIS driver. Which is a lot.)
- Reliable and steady emulation performance.
- RetroArch support and Integration.
- Multitude of various controller support with RetroArch.
- Big community available to offer support to fellow users.
- And many more awesome features!
How to install
- Download the zip package to your computer.
- Format a USB drive (usb2.0 preferable) to FAT32 and label it SONY
- Extract the zip package to the root of your newly formatted USB
- Make sure your console is unplugged from power, HDMI and any powered USB hub.
- Insert the USB to controller port 2 on your console and hook the console power back up. (HDMI optional)
- When the orange light displays, power on the console as normal and wait! (Instructions will display on tv if HDMI connected.)
- When the initial install is complete your console’s LED will flash RED and an install complete message will display for 5 Seconds. The console will automatically REBOOT after this.
- Once this is done and your console’s LED is ORANGE, you have successfully installed! You can keep reading (recommended!) or get started straight away. (How to use BleemSync Guide below)
- It’s highly recommended that you format the USB to either (exFAT or NTFS (ext4 also supported but exFAT seems to function better!)) and extract the backup back to the root of your USB drive.
- You can now plug in your USB (always all cables unplugged first!) back into your console. (How to use BleemSync Guide below)
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.1
- Added OTG support
- Added on usb Drag’n’Drop transfer tool
- Added kernel backup/restore
- Updated xpad.ko for increased controller support
- Added launcher to stock carosel
- Added thumbnails to internal RA playlist
- SSH support added
- Added status text to boot sequence
- Added 3rd party controller support to Stock UI
- Fixed issue with extra discs displaying on pcsx “Disc Change” screen
- Reduced Theme Mounting load times
- Added tool to generate RA playlists for external (usb) games
- Added settings menu
- Added texture filter toggle to stock pcsx emulator
- Updated RetroArch to 1.7.7
- Fixed RetroArch black screen bug
- Added glui menu to RetroArch
- Added compressed core support to RetroArch
- Bundled pcsx RetroArch core now supports chd files