TWiLight Menu++ is an open-source DSi Menu upgrade/replacement for the Nintendo DSi, the Nintendo 3DS, and Nintendo DS flashcards.
It can launch Nintendo DS, SNES, NES, GameBoy (color), GameBoy Advance, Sega GameGear/Master System & Mega Drive/Genesis ROMs, as well as DSTWO plugins (if you use a DSTWO) and .rvid videos using RocketVideo Technology.
- ahezard: nds-bootstrap
- Apache Thunder: Providing the Miku theme (not made by him) for Acekard theme.
- Vulpes-Vulpeos: DSiMenu++ logo (v4.3.0-v6.2.1, and for the launcher, after v1.0.0), and MHGen theme for Acekard theme.
- Joom: Original TWLoader logo.
- Another World and Yellow Wood Goblin: The original akMenu/Wood UI.
- chyyran: Port of akMenu/Wood UI to TWLMenu++ as a theme.
- Robz8: Lead Developer, implementing the auto-reset power button function used in NTR-mode, and LED functions, to nds-bootstrap.
- shutterbug2000: For the muted sound/touchscreen fix for nds-bootstrap.
- spinal_cord: DSi4DS and DSision2 graphics.
- devkitPro: Some code used in nds-hb-menu.
Que novedades incluye la versión 18.5.0
- A single-screen mode called Macro Mode has been added, and runs entirely on the bottom screen! Useful for consoles with the GameBoy Macro mod.
Added Atari XEGS to TWLMenu++ Virtual Console!
.atrfiles are launched by XEGS-DS.
If the launched homebrew contains an ARM9 binary bigger than 3.5MB, it'll have Unlaunch boot it.
- Works around the black screen bug in the DSi port of Super Mario 64 (not 64 DS), so you can save your progress!
- Added AP fix for Spanish translation of Gyakuten Kenji 2/Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth: Prosecuter's Path.
3DS theme: Removed GBA icon.
It is kept in DS mode with the
NativeGBA option set.
- It is kept in DS mode with the
- Updated translations.
- Improved homebrew check.
3DS consoles: Fixed IR not working in games that support it.
- Achieved by rebooting the console before booting the game, if there's something inserted in Slot-1.
- Fixed some bugs related to font rendering.
- DSi-based themes: Fixed TWLMenu++ crashing with a Guru Meditation Error, if running via Memory Pit.