WiiFlow Lite is a wii homebrew app used to display and launch your games and apps stored on a USB device or SD card plugged into a Wii or Wii U in Wii mode. The games and apps are displayed in cover flow style display.
Simply download the latest release and extract it to your apps/wiiflow_lite folder on SD or USB HDD. SD is recommended. Your device should be formatted to FAT32.
wfl_as_wiiflow should be extracted to apps/wiiflow folder.
To start WiiFlow Lite you will need the Homebrew Channel or a WiiFlow Lite forwarder channel installed on your Wii or vWii system menu.
Que novedades incluye la versión 5.4.9
- fix for music sample rates >48k
- officially added the clear CD case spine skin image. In your plugin ini file use casecolor=111111.
- fixed the page button of the source menu setup menu which sometimes said one too many pages.
- added 'no SSL only' as a private server choice. this allows you to patch games on your own with other wifi server url's besides wiimmfi.
- added private server as an option for nand wiiware games.
- added 480p pixel patch as option for nand wiiware/vc games. seems to only work if apploader is set to ON. loading via main dol is broke for the time being.
- added patch for error 23400 for CoD (Black Ops, Reflex, MW3) and Rock Band (3, The Beatles). (blackb0x)
- added patch for Mario Kart Wii remote code execution vulnerability when not using wiimmfi.(Leseratte)
- added code to handle an Out Of Memory error when downloading. (blackb0x)
- added Wiimmfi update code (0.7.5)(Leseratte)
- updated German, Spanish, Korean, and Polish languages thanks to Brawl345, RAVMN, DDinghoya, and KcrPL.
- added Github CI. Continuos Integration workflows. (Leseratte)