WiiFlow Lite is a wii homebrew app used to display and launch your games and apps stored on a USB device or SD card plugged into a Wii or Wii U in Wii mode. The games and apps are displayed in cover flow style display.
Simply download the latest release and extract it to your apps/wiiflow_lite folder on SD or USB HDD. SD is recommended. Your device should be formatted to FAT32.
wfl_as_wiiflow should be extracted to apps/wiiflow folder.
To start WiiFlow Lite you will need the Homebrew Channel or a WiiFlow Lite forwarder channel installed on your Wii or vWii system menu.
Que novedades incluye la versión 5.1.0
- added support for new Wiimmfi mario kart wii update. (thanks Leseratte!)
- added global GC custom banners download to Downloads Menu.
- now when wfl's language is changed it will auto do reload cache to update game titles.
- updated German translation. (thanks Brawl345!)
- updated Italian translation. (thanks Tetsuo Shima!)
- updated Korean translation. (thanks DDinghoya!)
- fixed wfl crashing when you don't have a source_menu.ini and a error message would show.
- fixed progress bar for cache covers.