PS4 WiFi-BT Patcher & Extractor 1.2

¿Quieres enterarte al momento de las nuevas descargas? Síguenos en Twitter o Mastodon!
Ayúdanos con el mantenimiento de la web con una donación vía Paypal.

This program, a micro version of my PS4 NOR Validator, is designed solely to validate and repair the WiFi/BT module of your PS4.

How do I know I need it repaired? Well if your controller does not sync anywhere but the safe mode menu then your module is corrupted.
Note: If your controller does not sync in safe mode, this program is not for you! You have a southbridge/usb port issue.

I have included a small sample of VALID patches for you to use, but you may have to source more yourself. 
Just place them in the /Patches/ directory with any file name.

If your patch isnt listed and you enjoy risk, my program will allow this. You can patch a mis-matched firmware for your WiFi/BT module.
Doing this will wipe c0020001.bin and its header from your PS4's NOR entirely and replace it with whatever you have chosen.
I recommend you stick with the correct Torus version, which will be displayed on screen. Slim & Pro models are generally Torus 2.

If you hate risk but still want to patch, simply ask around for your matching patch file. Just quote the file size.

If you have found a patch that is not on my list, let me know at bwe@betterwayelectronics.com.au and send me a link to it.
Feel free to use my EXTRACTOR to verify its validity and ensure proper extracting!

I will add any new patches to my program in future revisions.
NOTE: My program is designed for Windows 64 (If you're running a 32bit Windows, reconsider your life choices).

Version 1.2 (27/11/18) (Fixed Entropy + Added Better MD5 Validation + Added Better Header Validation)
Version 1.1 (25/11/18) (Added Entropy + Better Looks)

Released 4/9/18 as Version 1.0

by BwE.

screenshot2.png

No te pierdas nada, síguenos en Twitter o Mastodon!
Preguntas, aportes y peticiones en el foro.
Si te sirve lo que hacemos, ayúdanos con el mantenimiento de la web con una donación vía Paypal.

• Crear nuevo...