A tool to flash that bootrom-hax goodness to your flashcart.
- Acekard 2i HW-44
- Acekard 2i HW-81
- DSTT (some flash chips only!)
- Infinity 3 R4i (r4infinity.com)
- R4 3D Revolution (r4idsn.com)
- R4i 3DS RTS (r4i-sdhc.com)
- R4i Gold 3DS (RTS, revisions A5/A6/A7) (r4ids.cn)
- R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe Edition (r4ids.cn) (variants of this such as 3dslink, Orange 3DS, etc. may work as well, but have not been tested!)
- R4i Ultra (r4ultra.com)
- R4i-B9S (r4i-sdhc.com)
- R4i-SDHC Dual-Core (r4isdhc.com)
- R4i-SDHC Gold Pro (r4isdhc.com)
- R4i-SDHC RTS Lite (r4isdhc.com)
- R4 SDHC Dual Core (revisions 5.06/7.00/7.07) (r4isdhc.hk) (R4iGold.cc may work as well, but have not been tested!)
- Note: Flashcarts from r4isdhc.com tend to have yearly re-releases; all versions of these carts (2014-2017) should work but not all have been tested.
Note that in some rare circumstances, it may be possible for the flashing process to brick a counterfeit flashcart and render it permanently unusable. This is unlikely, but nevertheless only the genuine (i.e. from the original manufacturer) versions of the listed flashcarts are officially supported. There is not a good way to test for counterfeit carts, unfortunately, as they usually report the same chip ID and revision as legitimate carts.
Note that you are more likely to receive a counterfeit R4 than a counterfeit AK2i. Though there is a chance that many counterfeit versions of the listed flashcarts will work fine, there is too much variance to guarantee that any counterfeit is supported. As such, use this tool at your own risk.
- @Normmatt for initial implementation, bug squashing, expertise... etc.
- @SciresM for sighax/boot9strap and flashcart RE.
- @hedgeberg for testing and flashcart RE.
- @handsomematt for UI, testing and flashcart RE.
- @stuckpixel for testing.
- @Myria for testing.
- @Hikari for testing.
Huge props to @d3m3vilurr for figuring this out independently!