- Copy files/folders.
- Move files/folders.
- Delete files/folders.
- Multi file handling functions for copy/move/delete.
- File properties. (File size, creation time, modification time, access times, permissions)
- Creating directories.
- Renaming files/folders.
- Image viewer.
- Auto USB mount.
- Dark theme mode.
- Browse other drives like flah0 and flash1.
- Press DPAD Up to move the cursor up.
- Press DPAD Right to move the cursor down.
- Press DPAD Left to position the cursor to the start of the directory.
- Press DPAD Right to position the cursor to the end of the directory.
- Press Start to open settings.
- Press Select to open menubar.
- Press Triangle to bring up file options.
- Press cross to enter diretory/open file.
- Press circle to go back to previous directory/menu.
- Press L + R to caputre screenshot.
- Press Start + Select to exit.
Steps for installation:
- Enter USB mode on your PSP device.
- Drag the PSP folder from the archive to the root of your memory card. (If it asks to replace anything, select yes.)
- CMFileManager for PSP.
Que novedades incluye la versión 2.20
- Fixed crash on PS VITA caused by v2.10.
- Add MP3 playback support (ID3v1 and ID3v2) using mpg123 v1.25.10.
- Use audio_driver.prx (custom kernel plugin to enable sampling frequencies at 48k Hz)
- XM player uses 48k Hz now.
- Use VFPU for handling texture rotation.
- glib2D now uses stbi_image's standard load file for textures instead of loading via sceIo* wrappers and then decoding from memory using stbi_image.
- Removed unused code, and made minor consistency/optimization changes.