Experimental Switch emulator for Windows, macOS & Linux written in C#.
This emulator aims at providing excellent accuracy and performance, a user-friendly interface, and consistent builds.
- gdkchan - Lead Developer
- Ac_K - Developer
- Thog - Developer
- riperiperi - Developer
- LDj3SNuD - Developer
- emmauss - Developer
- »jD« - Developer
- Xpl0itR - Developer
- Moosehunter - Developer
- Lordmau5 - Web Designer
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.0.5221
- HID now allows reconfiguration of controllers during runtime! No need to restart emulation.
Controller Applet now supports multiple controllers
- Mario Tennis Aces console multiplayer now works properly. Other games that had similar issues with the controller applet should also be working now.
- Controller Applet now displays a Message dialog indicating config issues if any, and waits for user to correct them.
- HID now ignores Handheld config when Docked mode is enabled
- Auto-reassignment is dialed back (wasn't assigning valid configs most of the time anyway) to rely more on Controller Applet.
- Fun change: Adds official LED patterns to Player IDs
- Misc change: Hotkey toggles (such as Vsync) now only work when Emu window is focused.
- Controller Setup Window now only shows valid options for respective types e.g. prevents setting up Pro Controller to Handheld