– Injects a gameplay mod per game start
Reads all folders in “content/gameplay-loader” and injects randomly one gameplay mod while starting PES 2019 (only per game start, not per match!)
Add unlimited gameplay mods
– You can add as many gameplay mods as you want! Just extract the contents of the modded “dt18_x64.cpk” e.g. with CRI Packed File Maker and put it in “content/gameplay-loader/your-gameplay-mod”. Take a look at the gameplay mods located in content/gameplay-loader as reference.
– Configure default gameplay mod in config.ini
It is also possible to disable choosing a gameplay mod randomly by setting the value “default_gameplay” in gameplay-loader/config.ini to a specified value. However if no default_gameplay is set, it will randomly choose one)
Example 1: default_gameplay = vanilla
Example 2: default_gameplay = dt18_x64_modded_original_2015_1_NEW_Tweaked_Shooting
1) Install sider 5.1.0 (or higher)
2) Copy folders “content” and “modules” to your PES2019 directory and overwrite the directories. No files of sider will be overwritten.
3) Add the following line to your sider.ini:
lua.module = “GameplayLoader.lua”
Credits: (I believe you know it already :D)
juce and nesa24 for sider
zlac and Hawke for writing lua modules (which have inspired this module)