Work in progress port of 3DShell (Multi purpose file manager) to the Nintendo Switch.
- Delete files and folders.
- Copy/Move files and folders.
- Rename files and folders.
- Create folders.
- Displays file size. (files only ATM)
- Image viewer (PNG/JPG/GIF/BMP)
- Extract .ZIP files.
- Sorting options (Sort by name, date, size).
- Dark theme toggle.
- Audio playback. (Following formats are supported: MP3, OGG, WAV and MOD)
- Touch screen.
- Ebook reader.
- Preetisketch for some of the assets used as well as the banner.
- StevenMattera for the implementing the foundation of all touch-screen code.
- rock88 for integrating mupdf, allowing NX-Shell to read pdfs and other epubs.
- grimfang4 for the original SDL_FontCache headers and BernardoGiordano for the port to switch.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.20
- Now uses official software keyboard with text validation for creating/renaming folders and files.
- Refactored FS code to support copying to/from other mount points. (copying files now uses internal fs functions)
- Properly get free/max storage for each partition using FS rather than NS.
- Fixed progress bar from incorrectly blending into the background.
- Update SDL_FontCache to v0.10 and revert back to using the Roboto font - which now properly displays accented characters such as é.
- Display MP3 id3v2 cover art image if found.