This is a Competition Kit Server (Sider Module) to be able to have specific kits/fonts for every competition automatically switched.
- GDB-style unlimited competition kit management
- A PTE Patch specific Version (PTE Patch 4.1 with all Updates required) which includes every UCL and UEL Team included in the actual PTE version with specific kits and fonts (UEFA Super Cup kits for Atletico and Real included aswell) + FA Cup kits for all English Teams and Community Shield kits (added in 3.0)
- An alternate only Konami licensed Version which should bascially be possible to use with every patch or no patch and only includes original licensed teams (IF the patch hasn't messed around with the Konami teams)
- Manual Selection of selected CompKits including Overlay Previews especially for Exhibition (added in 3.0)
- Automatic selection of league-mode CompKits in exhibition mode if both teams belong to the same league (if you want to add league specific kits - not included) - Common Library 1.1 required (added in 3.0)
I strongly recommend to use this with the PTE Patch, the Addon is dedicated to this Patch. Patch needs to be updated to 4.1 with all Fixes, otherwise a lot of stuff will not work.
In-game Overlay Features:
- .txt assignment file reloading (key 0) - available at any moment, useful for making quick fixes to .txt assignment file, without needing to restart the game
- toggle between manual CompKit selection and automatic assignment via .txt file (key 9)
- if manual selection is used, then manually selected CompKit has priority over the kit which would otherwise be assigned via .txt file
- manual CompKit selection showing a preview screen (preview.dds in Competition root)
- additional options, available only in manual selection mode:
- Manual selection by cycling through all the available CompKits (PageUp/PageDown keys)
- Favourite CompKit - current manual selection can be saved permanently as a favourite CompKit (key 7) or recalled to be used later (key 8)
Inaccurate kit selection during replays - due to game design, saved replays do not include tournament_ID - if the competition specific kit used in saved replay has been assigned via map_competition.txt, then there is no way to re-select exactly the same kit during replay - exhibition mode kit is most likely going to be selected.
It's impossible to add specific kit configs, it's only a texture replacement LUA module due to the inability to reload a new uniformparameter.bin. Different placement of leg numbers or fonts is not possible.
The game loads badge data sometimes in advance in league mode, therefore a double badge could appear with manual selection if you haven't set up the manual selection before going to kit selection screen. It's actually not really needed to use manual selection in league mode, automatic map assignments should be used. For Exhibition the newly introduced dummy badge will remove the badge if manual kits are selected.
How does it work:
The kit texture has to be modified and all sleeve patches you want to use need to be on the kits. For the UCL and UEL all sponsors where removed and the Sleeve patches + Armbands where added onto the kit textures + Alpha Channel. It's not possible to do that with badgeData, don't even try it.
1. Unpack the archive and copy folders "content and modules" to the inside of your Sider folder
2. Add lua.module = "CompKitServer.lua" in sider.ini
3. If you use EvoSwitcher remove lua.module = "EvoSwitcher\EvoKit.lua"
Optional: Customize map_competitions.txt files to add more competition kit folders in content\comp_kit-server folder
(more instructions can be found inside .txt file)
Arsenal/Basel/whatever doesn't have a CL kit?
-> That's right, the module only includes the teams who are featured in the UCL in real life. You can add more if you want.
Real Madrid has the leg numbers on the different side in UCL in real life!
-> We can't change that, reloading of new kit configs is not possible.
Can I get all kits for this patch, for that patch or for another patch?
- Ask the patch creators to create content like that, it will 100% stay a PTE only version. You still can use the alternate Konami version with every other Patch or no Patch.
Some teams doesn't have the Respect Armband!
- I've looked them all up, some teams are just not using this Armband in real life, like Atletico, it's realistic like that.
Newcastle has an EPL Badge on the left arm in FA Cup!
- Yes that's actually how they are using it in real life.
@zlac for the original script & for helping to make this script specific for this Server
@Hawke for Script Editing, Kit Texture Editing and some spectacular fonts
@juce and @nesa24 for Sider
@mota10 and the PTE Team for allowing me to use their files and make the PTE Patch ready for this module
@shawminator for CGPE
@Cesc Fabregas for Kit Editing, Fonts, PSD Templates, and the whole idea
by Cesc Fabregas.
Que novedades incluye la versión 2.0 See changelog
No hay lista de cambios disponible para esta versión.