NSC_Builder is based in the awesome function "REMOVE_TITLE_RIGHTS" from nut by blawar this function let's you erase the titlerights encryption from nsp files.
Current version of the program allow you to make multi-content xci or nsp files.
The batch has 2 modes:
- auto mode: you drag nsp files individually or folders with several files over the batch to enter in auto mode.
- manual mode: you double click the batch and you can build a list of files to process.
The behavior of these modes can be controlled by editing ztools\NSCB_options.cmd
The program incorporates a custom build of nut.py and hacbuild with several added functions. You won't be able to use it if you replace these files for the official builds.
- A computer with a Window's OS is needed
- You'll need to have Python 3 installed for the program to work correctly
- You'll need to install these libraries: "urllib3 unidecode tqdm bs4 tqdm requests image" to assist you in this you can run "install_dependencies.bat" file.
- You need to fill the keys_template.txt file inside the ztools folder and rename to keys.txt
- You'll need to have at least .net frameworks 4.5.2 installed so hacbuild can work correctly.
4. Option description
OPTION 1: Work and Output folders setup
OPTION 2: Route to needed programs
OPTION 3: Nut options
- pycommand -> your command to invoke python 3 (by deffault py -3)
- buffer -> buffer in number of bytes for the copy functions
OPTION 4: Route to game_info.ini and keys.txt
OPTION 5: REPACK OPTIONS. Controls repack in auto mode.
Repack option for auto-mode
- xci -> repack as xci
- nsp -> repacck as nsp
- both -> repacck as both
Type of repack for folders
- indiv -> repack content individually as multiple xci/nsp
- multi -> repack content as single multicontent xci/nsp
OPTION 6: MANUAL MODE INTRO.
- indiv-> Enter in individual packing mode directly
- multi-> Enter in multi-pack mode directly
- choose-> Prompt to choose the mode in which you want to enter
OPTION 7: ZIP FILES
Select if you want to zip things that will allow to restore nsp files to original state.
- You can't make multi-content xci files with more than 8 games. It'll give error when loading in horizon. I suspect it may be a qlauncher limitation so it could work with theme mods but INTRO didn't test it.
- If you pack an update that requires a superior firmware that you're in you won't be able to skip the update prompt.
6. Planned features
- List manager.
- Batch tools to put in application some of my changes to nut libraries.
- Support for meta patching and control nca building for custom logos.
- Skips for individual mode.
- Content splitter.
- Titlerights restoration mode.
7. Thanks and credits to
NSC_Builder is based on
a.) Nut: Without the work of "blawar" one of the most talented Switch sceners nothing of this would be possible at this point.
b.) Hacbuild: The xci repacking functions are based in hacbuild made by LucaFraga
c.) hactool: Program which function is give information, decrypt and extract a lot of different kind of files us by the NX System. Hactool was made by SciresM.
d.) 7zip: Program meant to compress and extract files in several formats. 7zip was made by Igor Pavlov https://www.7-zip.org/
Thx to MadScript77 his great suggestions,specially the idea of profiles for the batch. Thx to Liam from old SH discord for always being helpfull. Thx to XCI-Explorer's creator StudentBlake since his program made easier for me to came up with the fix for hacbuild.
Also thanks to all members from gbatemp, elotrolado.net and my friends at discord 😉
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.81
- - Added direct generation without nca extracting for individual processing (mode 1)
- Added direct generation without nca extracting for multi-content splitter (mode3)
- Note1: Both modes suppport all patches.
- Fixed issues with special characters when building by parsing user inputs and lists trough python. This also solves issues with japanese characters while building.
- Note2: this made the interface a little slower at some points.
- Note3: Base input in update mode and in the info functions is yet to be modified so if you run into issues there please rename the file.
- - Since it was longed asked the Update Mode (Mode 4) was modified. Now titlerights are removed from the base and the same patches (keygeneration, RSV ...) are applied to the base content.
- - Added database function (Mode6) It's a direct read from files and supports 3 formats nutdb, extended db and keyless extended. Last one is meant to be able to shared freely Database data can be importet as a CSV via Excel data function or similar functions to filter data.
- * Currently is only applied to nsp and nsx. XCI support will come in the future
- * It can recover keys from titlerights removed nca
- * Currently it doesn't work with nca from standard crypto origin (xci, custom)
- * It exports to the INFO folder.
- * DLCs are named by number since name data can't be extracted from them.
- * It'll support pulling DLC names from nut json files in the future
- - Added new info function that shows in a simple way the content ids from a multicontent file
- - Added option to verify keys.txt in the options configuration (Mode 0)