Sobre este archivo
- Exports PS Vita content license keys as fake licences.
- Bypasses expiration of PlayStation Plus and other timed licenses.
- Allows you to run trial versions as full versions.
- Allows sharing PFS encrypted content (unmodified non decrypted games) across multiple PS Vita accounts and devices using generated fake license files.
- Imported games behave as purchased games and allow the use of game updates seemlessly downloaded from the Sony Interactive Entertainment Network (PlayStation Network) as long as these updates run on firmware 3.68 and lower.
- Games can also be stripped of their PFS encryption using tools such as Vitamin just as any other purchased games would.
- Using purchased applications on deactivated devices.
In a nutshell, this plugin allows you to bypass DRM protection on any PS Vita content.
This software WILL NOT
- Allow modifications to your games/applications.
- Work with PFS decrypted content (such as games dumped using applications such as Vitamin or MaiDumpTool).
- Enable you to run applications/use content without a valid license or a fake license file.
- Work with PlayStation Portable or PlayStation 1 titles (should you wish to play such titles, you may want to look into the Adrenaline software).
- The removal and distribution of DRM content and/or circumventing copy protection mechanisms for any other purpose than archiving/preserving games you own licenses for is illegal.
- This software is meant to be strictly reserved for your own PERSONAL USE.
- The author does not take any responsibility for your actions using this software.
This software will only work on PlayStation Vita, PlayStation Vita TV, PlayStation TV devices running on firmware 3.60-3.68 the taiHEN framework and HENkaku need to be running on your device.
For all the possibilities described below, you should use VitaShell v1.6 or higher for faster transfers.
VitaShell lets you mount your PS Vita's Memory Card or Game Card to your PC over USB.
On a PS TV device, you can mount a USB flash drive and copy files to
Download the latest nonpdrm.skprx, copy it to
ux0:tai and modify the
ux0:tai/config.txt file to add the path to the module under
*KERNEL as follows
Don't forget to reboot your device, otherwise the plugin will have no effect yet.
If you know what you are doing, you may change this path to an arbitrary location as long as it matches the exact location of the module. You may also edit the
ur0:tai/config.txt instead assuming you do not have a config.txt file inside the
Creating the fake license
In order to generate a fake license file containing the application's rif key, you must first launch the application with the NoNpDrm plugin enabled.
The fake licenses for the applications will then be stored at
ux0:nonpdrm/license/addcont/TITLE_ID/DLC_FOLDER/6488b73b912a753a492e2714e9b38bc7.rif(for additional content)
Sharing Digital Applications
If you wish to use the application on the same device but on a different account, simply copy the fake license
If you wish to use the application on a different device, transfer the content of
ux0:app/TITLE_IDto your PC and copy the fake license
TITLE_ID/sce_sys/package/work.binYou need to overwrite the original work.bin
Note: on games obtained through the PlayStation Store,
work.bin is tied to your Sony Interactive Entertainment (also known as PlayStation Network) account and contains your account ID. The fake license does however NOT contain any personal information.
Sharing Game Cards
gro0:app/TITLE_ID folder and its content to
ux0:app/TITLE_ID or to your computer and save the fake license
For faster transfers you can mount the Game Card over USB. To do so, open VitaShell (See the Software Requirements section of this documentation), press the START button of your PS Vita, in the
Main settings menu, select
Game Card next to the
USB device option and press START once again to close the settings tab.
Now connect your PS Vita to your computer over USB and press the SELECT button.
Note: Mounting Game Cards over USB does not work on PlayStation TV or PlayStation Vita TV devices.
Sharing Additional Content
You may share any additonal content across devices from
ux0:addcont/TITLE_ID/DLC_FOLDER or, on selected card games, from
To do so, copy the fake license
Sharing Game Updates
While you may simply copy the content of
grw0:patch/TITLE_ID (in the case of selected card titles), game updates can be downloaded and installed directly from the PlayStation Network (unless the newest update is not compatible on 3.60-3.68).
Installing shared applications
Digital Application and Game Cards must be stored at the following location:
Additional contents must be stored at the following location:
ux0:addcont/TITLE_ID/DLC_FOLDERand their associated licenses must be copied to
Game Updates must be stored at the following location:
Open VitaShell (version 1.6 or later) and press △ in the
home section of VitaShell and choose
This will trigger the installation if the files have been placed correctly and the licenses within
work.bin files are valid.
Should you decide to store your game contents on your computer, it is recommended to use the same structure as
ux0: as shown below:
├───addcont │ └───TITLE_ID │ │ └───DLC_FOLDER ├───app │ └───TITLE_ID │ │ └───sce_sys │ │ └───package │ │ └───work.bin (copied or overwritten from ux0:nonpdrm/license/app/TITLE_ID/6488b73b912a753a492e2714e9b38bc7.rif) ├───license │ └───addcont │ │ └───TITLE_ID │ │ └───DLC_FOLDER │ │ └───6488b73b912a753a492e2714e9b38bc7.rif (copied from ux0:nonpdrm/license/addcont/TITLE_ID/DLC_FOLDER/6488b73b912a753a492e2714e9b38bc7.rif) ├───patch │ └───TITLE_ID
The source code is located within the
src directory and is licensed under
"I am getting a
C1-2758-2error when trying to run a game/application" - Your game has not been copied properly and at least one of the file is corrupt, please copy it again and retry.
"I am getting a
C1-6703-6error when trying to run a game/application" - You are running NoNpDrm from a Devkit/Testkit (PDEL/PTEL) these devices are not currently supported.
"I am getting a
C0-9250-6error when trying to run a game/application" - The
nonpdrm.skprxmodule is not loaded, make sure the path to the module is written in
ux0:tai/config.txtif the later exists on your device.
"I am getting a
NP-6182-7error when trying to run a game/application" - This error occured only once during our test while attempting to run an expired PlayStation Plus timed application, attempting to run the game once more fixed the issue, we never managed to reproduce this error, should you manage to consistently reproduce this issue, please open an issue on github.
"My game/application displays as a trial version in the livearea" - This happens because you copied a game/application featuring a trial mode, without or with an invalid/corrupt
"I somehow messed up the installation, how can I reinstall a game?" - You can delete the (fake) license at
ux0:license/app/TITLE_IDand use the refresh option in VitaShell.
- Added support for 3.65/3.67/3.68 firmware.
- Fixed bug where fake license files of addcont on grw0: were not created.
- Initial release