Sobre este archivo
Lv2 Patcher is used to temporarily patch the PS3 Lv2 memory.
It's used to allows access to PS3 Syscall and BD-emu functions like the dongles payload, bdemu.bin and cfw, or to patch specific memory like Blu-ray movie region.
- Bump to V9: panic, lv1en/lv1dis, lv1_allocs for payloads.
- * Support of Syscall 36
- * Support Waninkoko V2 CFW
- * New ICON0.PNG
- * Add 50 Pixel Margin
- * Add Credits File
- * Fix +0◊8000000000000000 offset, handle bad reads, show current patch.txt path
- * More build system stuff
- * Changed u64 to void* for lv2_alloc
- * New Makefile stuff
- * Fixed some crashes by disabling some patches
- * Prepare to share some code with GaiaManager
- * Reindent the code using new Makefile (make indent)
- * Change patch format
- * Add indentation rules
- * Font pixel doubling
- * Initial Release